Charlotte and I invented and played this game in San Francisco in 2007-2009. It was great fun!
The rules are simple, if you see a person with one of the attributes on the list, you get a point!
- Wearing a skirt and boots (the titular “skirtboot”)
- Holding a Yoga mat
- Bald gay man
- Parka and bare knees
- White person with dreadlocks
- Guy in a suit riding a skateboard (added by Charlotte’s friend John the chocolate maker 7/09)
- Moon boots (optional rules, added by Lee 11-1-09)
- -1 point for your opponent: wearing a hoodie and riding a fixie. It’s worth negative points because no one wants to see that
You can earn a tremendous number points when you see someone with several of the items above. Points awarded are the square of the number of attributes seen on one person. IE: 1, 4, 9, 16, 25
So if you saw a bald gay man wearing a skirtboot and carrying a yoga mat, you’d earn 9 points in one go!!
Hurray for hipster San Francisco!