We visited Yosemite and Sequoia National Parks over spring break, taking a Moterra luxury camper van.
Here are some camping & hiking resources we used
– Gypsy Audio Tours – We really enjoyed hearing the audio tours while driving through the park, even multiple times.
– National Park Service individual park guides, good for finding the main attractions
– National Park Rangers. Go to the Information Booth at the entrance to the park and ask questions of these flat-hatted fonts of information and good vibes
– Recreation.gov find national park campgrounds and activities
– National Park Service app, find National Parks