- worked for Rich H all day. We figured out the majority of running an LDAP server for user authentication (it’s amazing how something so straightforward can be so convoluted!)
- had a good conversation with Charlotte
and with SWARM..
- picked up a shelving unit that Erik S donated to SWARM (and had an adventure “stealing” it back from its former basement home
- chatted up about robots with my SWARMie friends
- helped install lighting Michael donated to SWARM for the container. It looks great!
- installed the shelf in the container. It’s amazing how much stuff fits on a shelf :-)))
- made some hooks with Jon to hang stuff on the walls of the container.
- They worked out great :-)