Being human, I often worry about not fitting in, not being good enough, not being… blah blah blah. Geez, you’d think after 30 or 40 years, I’d have gotten over all that. But no.
Well, here is a reminder to myself that things are ok on that front.
Here are some compliments I’ve received in the last couple weeks, copied and pasted directly from emails:
- I woke up yesterday morning thinking about you, so I think I must have been dreaming about you. I bet it was nice. :)
- always remember we would love to see you some time!
- Thanks again.
- Best regards,
- Right on Lee! Thanks! See you tomorrow
- Thank you. It was nice meeting you too. do you have a myspace? most cool,
- funny story: the other week I actually went to plain old lee.org… since the minute I learned your name I wanted to sing the Tenacious D song at you, but I was like ‘mehhh, he might not know what the hell I’m talking about, and then I’d just look silly…’
- yay! sounds like a productive night!
- Great minds!
This doesn’t include the compliments paid to me in person and on the phone. So now I can officially let go of my angst.
Now if my angst would just let go of me.