Work and Such
I’ve been doing all manner of odd jobs recently.
- Due to the idiotic Swine Flu idiotic panic, Malcolm X Elementary School in Berkeley was closed for a few days. I babysat for Erin for a couple days.
- I’m still working on the T. Pen idea. After a week, the first beta customer is very happy with it. :-)
- I submitted a proposal to the San Francisco Unified School District with Noisebridge to teach an after school program. That might manifest in the fall.
- I’ve been making a little money on my Mozy referrals and Google adwords.
- I’ll be teaching a mechanical sculpture class at the Crucible in June.
- I’ve been working part-time for Charlotte’s company, fixing computers and such. I logged many hours saving her computer this week
- I’m going to be working a trade show on commission with Charlotte soon.
I need a real job….
In other news…
- A problem and solution I had with Sporatic bad LCD initilization in 4-bit mode of an Arduino and LCD is going to be turned into a code change in the main Arduino library.
- SWARM performed at the Google IO Developer Conference and we’ll be at Maker Faire, SubZER01 and Robogames. :-)