From Tami Siedleki 9/99
Just wanted to share with you a new pork tenderloin marinate. We had it at friends this past weekend and it was great. Give it a try.
Pork Tenderloin Marinate
- 1/2 cup Teriyaki or Soy Sauce
- 2 to 3 heaping tablespoons of honey or orange marmalade
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon fresh crushed garlic
- 1 to 2 inches of grated ginger root
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
Mix all ingredients in large bowl. Heat in microave, on high, 1 to 2 minutes. Let cool and pour over meat. Cook as usual.