From RecipesJump to navigationJump to search
Lee can't recall having this. If you have something to say about it, speak up!
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pkg Ramen chicken noodles
- 1 1/2 - 2 pkg shredded cabbage
- 1/2 - 3/4 bag of slivered almonds
- Saute noodles + shredded almonds
- Mix oil, vinegar, sugar, salt, + flavoring packet from Ramen.
- Combine cabbage, almonds, 1/2 of noodles + dressing
- Refrigerate 1 hr - then add other half of noodles when serving